Cellectricon is an innovative discovery services provider with a focus on the neurobiology of peripheral and central nervous system diseases. We are now expanding and looking for a high content imaging expert from the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry to join our team. This employment offers an exciting opportunity to contribute with scientific value in Cellectricon’s ongoing client projects.
By combining primary and stem cell-derived neuronal cell cultures with our proprietary core technologies, Cellectricon creates highly relevant, complex disease models and assays for functional and morphological screening.
As a senior scientist within the operations team, you will be responsible for developing and managing novel high content imaging assays for peripheral neuropathies, neurodegeneration, and neuroplasticity. You will also be involved as an expert in client communications pertaining to high content imaging activities.
Cellectricon is a matrix organization, meaning that you will work with various members of Cellectricon’s operations team depending on the type of project.
- A PhD or MSc in biomedicine, biology, pharmacology or equivalent discipline.
- Previous experience with HCA and image analysis platforms such as Harmony or MetaXpress.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry project management experience working in matrixed drug discovery project teams.
- Comfortable with working on and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Excellent collaborative and communicative skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
Prior working experience within neurobiology is desirable, as is experience of genetic modifiers, genomic-scale gene expression, data analysis technologies and/or assay development.
Do not miss this chance to join the Cellectricon team in Mölndal and take part in accelerating early-stage drug discovery!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application!